This incident has been resolved.
Nov 22, 14:23 PST
The reCAPTCHA issue appears to only affect student employees. Logging in to Etrieve with your @emp.oc username, (not @stu.oc) will resolve the issue for the time being. The simplest way to do this is to open Etrieve in an incognito/private window so you are prompted to login.
Nov 22, 13:37 PST
- Forms are now exporting and downloading correctly
- Some users may still experience errors with reCAPTCHA as we are continuing to resolve this issue
Nov 22, 10:25 PST
We have identified several issues with Etrieve and are working with the vendor to resolve them:
- Forms are not exporting at the end of each workflow
- Forms are not downloading properly; fields are blank and the form layout is incorrect
- Some users may be experiencing reCAPTCHA errors when attempting to submit a form
Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve these issues.
Nov 21, 15:33 PST